- Attendees of eMoney’s Fourth Annual Advisor Summit received a free three-month subscription to Advisor Branded Marketing, the latest of nearly a dozen new products and features rolled out by eMoney over the last year
- The three-day Summit features hours of training, premier keynote speakers, industry insight and more, including a preview of eMoney’s 2018 product roadmap aimed at supporting client-led planning
Ariz. – September 27, 2017 – eMoney Advisor (eMoney) released Advisor Branded Marketing, a turnkey, digital marketing solution for advisors and firms that is fully integrated into the eMoney platform. Users have access to targeted multimedia content campaigns, a robust library of over 2,000 content items, simple social media sharing functionality with suggested posts, analytics to track engagement and more. Attendees of eMoney’s Fourth Annual Advisor Summit, taking place this week in Scottsdale, Ariz., received an in-depth look at Advisor Branded Marketing during a product presentation led by Jessica Liberi, SVP, product management, earlier today.
Liberi demonstrated Advisor Branded Marketing’s capabilities and reviewed a series of products and features eMoney has launched over the last year, including Advanced Analytics, Advisor Assurance, Lead Capture, RSA Two-Form Factor Authentication, Digital Advice and more. In addition, she previewed the FinTech company’s Simplified Planning tools that enable streamlined planning for investors with less complex planning needs. She also highlighted forthcoming integrations with Salesforce and Schwab. To cap the presentation, attendees were surprised with a free three-month subscription to Advisor Branded Marketing.
eMoney’s mission to transform the financial planning experience through innovation is supported by collecting ongoing feedback and through a deep commitment to understanding the evolving needs of both advisors and their clients. In fact, eMoney conducted client research in April to help shape the value proposition of Advisor Branded Marketing.
After surveying more than 450 financial professionals about marketing and client communications, results revealed one common theme: advisors want help with their marketing. Research from the survey found:
- 98 percent feel that marketing and client communications are important to growing their business and retaining clients
- 86 percent admit they need help improving marketing abilities
- 51 percent rely on marketing to engage with millennials
- Over half spend more than $5,000 annually on marketing technology
“Today’s advisors realize that strategic marketing is vital to the success of their business, but they also admit that they need a little help,” said Liberi. “To address their challenges, eMoney has developed a digital solution that provides professional marketing resources that are user-friendly and streamlined. With Advisor Branded Marketing, advisors can build their businesses efficiently and effectively through timely and targeted marketing right from the eMoney platform. From one place, they can capture leads, execute digital marketing campaigns, create holistic financial plans and provide an unparalleled client experience.”
Advisor Branded Marketing attracts, converts and retains clients by enabling users to:
- Distribute relevant content for each client’s unique financial situation, ensuring client and prospect communications are personal, targeted and timely no matter where they are in the client lifecycle
- Position themselves as thought leaders with professionally designed marketing materials.
- Leverage client data within the eMoney platform to launch targeted content campaigns, monitor engagement and track conversations
- Establish credibility and trust by elevating their social media presence and connecting with clients and prospects online
- Access tools to guide prospects through every stage of the buyer’s journey
For more information about Advisor Branded Marketing, click here.
For recaps of the 2017 eMoney Advisor Summit, please click the links below: