- Keynote speakers include MIT research scientist Andy McAfee; Silicon Valley tech CEO Clara Shih; former white house photographer Pete Souza; and various industry experts
RADNOR, Pa. – July 13, 2017 – eMoney Advisor (eMoney) today announced the agenda for the company’s annual Advisor Summit, which will be held at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in Scottsdale, Ariz., Sept. 25-27, 2017. Now in its fourth year, the event is expected to draw more than 600 attendees, feature multiple keynote speakers, host 75 sessions and provide 22 hours of training. Sponsored by many industry partners including PEAK Advisor Alliance, the Summit will present a fresh approach to financial planning focused on this year’s theme, “Plan It Forward,” anchored by the concept that the financial plans advisors build for clients affect far more than just their finances.
“Our industry is constantly evolving, and we’re excited to share our latest insights and tech developments for advisors who value innovative wealth management,” said Ed O’Brien, CEO of eMoney Advisor. “This year’s conference will feature dynamic speakers and collaborative sessions that will provide fresh perspectives on financial planning, practice management and client relationships. Additionally, we look forward to the nonstop networking, learning and professional development that takes place each year, leaving attendees refreshed and inspired,” he said.
The summit will feature multiple keynote speakers throughout the three-day event, including:
- Andy McAfee, principal research scientist at MIT, who will discuss the second machine age and how financial advisors need to rethink the integrations of minds and machines, as well as products and platforms.
- Clara Shih, CEO of Hearsay, bestselling author and Silicon Valley veteran, who will discuss “social selling” and the effects that social networks have had on client relationships, referrals, and selling.
- Pete Souza, the former white house chief official photographer, who will share his personal and professional experiences from documenting the presidencies of Ronald Reagan and Barack Obama.
Attendees will also hear from these industry leaders:
- Jeff Bush of the Washington Update, who will discuss the current state of politics and how this affects the financial services industry in his speech, “The View from the Hill.”
- Mike Durbin, head of Fidelity Institutional product, will share perspectives on how advisors can bolster the value they deliver to clients amidst a rapidly changing industry.
- Ron Carson, industry thought leader and founder and CEO of Carson Group Holdings, who will answer a diverse array of questions submitted by his peers attending the Summit.
- Industry expert Michael Kitces, who will discuss the “Industry Trends Shaping Financial Advice.”
To help advisors “Plan it Forward,” attendees will have access to one-on-one training sessions from eMoney’s award-winning Client Engagement team to review eMoney’s newest features, including Advanced Analytics, Advisor Assurance, Lead Capture, Advisor Branded Marketing and more. Additionally, eMoney’s Jess Liberi, VP, product management, will present eMoney’s never-before-seen 2018 Product Roadmap.
Other highlights include: eMoney’s second annual “Hackathon” moderated by Bill Winterberg, which enables attendees to partner with eMoney software developers to create a potential eMoney feature; a gameshow-style panel featuring CEOs from the industry’s most talked-about fintech providers; advisor-led sessions on marketing, business growth and industry best practices; and the annual party, an attendee favorite.
Advisors can get real-time updates from the Summit by following eMoney on Twitter (https://twitter.com/eMoneyAdvisor) or searching the hashtag #eMoneySummit17.
For more information about the Summit or to register, please visit http://info.emoneyadvisor.com/summit-2017. Use the code SUMMITPR to receive $100 off registration.
eMoney Advisor, LLC (“eMoney”), based in Radnor, Pennsylvania, is the leading scalable wealth management technology developed for financial professionals, firms, and enterprises of all sizes. Rooted in collaborative financial planning, eMoney’s technology enables financial professionals to build stronger client relationships, streamline business operations, and drive revenue and growth. Developed and perfected by nearly 500 passionate, innovative, and dedicated employees in three locations, eMoney’s solutions transform the wealth management experience for more than 45,000 financial professionals and 2 million end- clients nationwide. For more information, please visit www.emoneyadvisor.com.