Did you know that the time spent on mobile devices in the US is now significantly higher (at 51%) compared to desktop (42%)? With that difference only expected to increase in favor of mobile devices, the question is: If you aren’t providing your clients with the mobile experience they want, who is?
Join eMoney and special guest speaker Ryan Russell for a live webinar on Wednesday, June 8 at 3:00 pm ET to learn why your website and client site must be mobile-friendly. And why having a strong digital presence accessible from anywhere is no longer a luxury – it’s an expectation.
As Co-Founder of Twenty Over Ten and Professor of Design at Penn State University, Ryan will join eMoney to discuss:
Why the mobile experience is important:
- Stats on mobile usage and interaction with media via mobile devices
- Connecting with current and prospective clients via their preferred medium
- The ever-growing importance of accessibility and usability
How to Design for Mobile:
- Creating successful calls to action that compel users to take the next step
- Developing effective content for smaller screens
- Creating an organized site architecture that makes it easy for your visitors to navigate your website