- Keynote speakers include Abby Johnson, Chairman and CEO of FMR LLC; bestselling authors Daniel Pink, Alison Levine; and various financial planning experts
- The theme of this year’s Summit is “Rise of the FlexGen,” focusing on the innovators who are pushing the boundaries of how advice is delivered
RADNOR, Pa. – July 19, 2018 – eMoney Advisor (eMoney), a leading provider of wealth management solutions, today announced the agenda for the 2018 eMoney Summit, the industry’s premier event for planning-led financial professionals. The 2018 eMoney Summit will be held at the JW Marriott in Orlando, Fla., Oct. 8-10, 2018.
Now in its fifth year, the event is expected to draw more than 1,000 of the industry’s most innovative financial professionals from firms and enterprises of all sizes. Attendees will hear from world famous keynote speakers, get a glimpse into eMoney’s latest product roadmap and benefit from more than 100 breakout sessions and 300 one-on-one training sessions with eMoney coaches.
Sponsored by more than 25 industry partners including Carson Group and Fidelity Investments, the Summit will present a refreshing approach to wealth management focused on this year’s theme “Rise of the FlexGen.” To support the theme, eMoney CEO Ed O’Brien will reveal insights from the FlexGen Research Study, co-developed with Fidelity, to uncover unique characteristics about today’s most forward-thinking advisors and what they are doing to push the boundaries on how advice is delivered.
“We’re thrilled to be hosting 1,000 financial professionals who we know are motivated to move the industry forward,” said O’Brien. “From exclusive data reveals, to leadership panels and thought-provoking keynote speeches, we’re confident attendees will uncover new ways to solve their business challenges, while learning from the experts, the eMoney team and each other.”
Built around the concept of offering all attendees an interactive way to learn, collaborate and engage with some of the brightest minds within the financial services industry, highlights of the three-day event, include:
- Abby Johnson, chairman and chief executive officer of FMR LLC, who will discuss her unique perspectives on the financial services industry, including her points of view on emerging technologies, changing customer demographics and demands, and more.
- Daniel Pink, best-selling non-fiction author, who will share his scientific secrets of perfect timing and how the hidden patterns of the day affect analytic and creative capabilities, plus how to spark motivation, improve customer experience and deepen a sense of purpose in the workplace.
- Alison Levine, first American women’s Everest expedition team captain and bestselling author, who will discuss the art of high-impact leadership and how to apply that art to today’s rigorously competitive business environments.
In addition, attendees can select specific break-out sessions to ensure they are exposed to personalized, relevant content containing topics that are top-of-mind for their businesses. Break-out topics include marketing, continuing education, product feedback and product training sessions led by eMoney’s award-winning training and planning teams.
To view the entire agenda, get more information about the Summit or to register, please visit https://info.emoneyadvisor.com/summit-2018.
For real-time updates on the Summit, by follow eMoney on Twitter (https://twitter.com/eMoneyAdvisor) or search the hashtag #eMoneySummit18.