- 6 new members representing industry’s top firms join Advisory Board to contribute to eMoney’s growth narrative and future of FinTech
PHILADELPHIA– (June 14, 2018) – eMoney Advisor (eMoney), a leading provider of scalable wealth management technology developed for financial professionals, firms and enterprises, announced today the addition of six new members to the company’s Advisory Board. The recently admitted board members were officially appointed at eMoney’s annual Advisory Board Meeting, which took place June 11- 13 at The Ritz-Carlton in Philadelphia.
The annual Advisory Board meeting is an exclusive opportunity for a selected group of eMoney’s top clients to learn more about eMoney’s product roadmap and growth strategy and provide feedback and insight. Together with the eMoney leadership team, the Advisory Board members address industry challenges, uncover business opportunities and brainstorm new ideas to elevate the eMoney platform and the value it provides to its 50,000 users.
Founded nearly two decades ago, eMoney’s Advisory Board is comprised of the industry’s top advisors, financial professionals and thought leaders.
The newly appointed 2018 Advisory Board members include:
- Marc Milic, CFP®, RICP®, Partner, Douglas C. Lane Associates
- Doreen Griffith, Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer, Ladenburg Thalmann
- Wendy Benson, Head of Wealth Management, MassMutual
- Christine Nigro, Managing Director, AXA Advisors, LLC
- Rich Ramassini, CFP®, Director of Strategy and Sales Performance, PNC Investments
- Bob Oros, CEO, HD Vest Financial Solutions®
Tenured Board members include:
- Brad K. Arends, JD, CEO, Intellicents
- Kevin Bauer, CFP®, ChFC®, CLU®, Partner, BCJ Financial Group
- Patti Brennan, CFP®, CFS, President & CEO, Key Financial Inc.
- Ron Carson, CFP®, ChFC®, Founder & CEO, Carson Group
- Martine Lellis, CFP®, CPA, Chief Operating Officer, Sullivan, Bruyette, Speros, & Blayney, LLC
“We are fortunate to have such a talented group of industry leaders serving on eMoney’s Advisory Board. They each bring valuable insight and expertise from diverse sectors that will help eMoney continue to move the needle in the industry,” said Ed O’Brien, CEO of eMoney. “We welcome our newly appointed members with excitement and confidence in our future collaboration and partnership.”