eMoney has teamed up with Fidelity Clearing and Custody SolutionsSM to create a truly integrated wealth management platform, combining the best of eMoney’s planning-led advisor and client tools with the excellence of Fidelity’s brokerage platform to create a more complete end-to-end experience that positions advisors to stay ahead of shifting regulatory, client and industry trends.
With this integration, advisors and end clients of both Fidelity and eMoney will be able to leverage eMoney’s tools to identify financial goals and put a plan in place, and then execute those goals by connecting directly to their Fidelity brokerage accounts.
Current features include:
- Bi-directional single sign-on capabilities between your eMoney Advisor solutions and Fidelity’s WealthscapeSM (formerly Streetscape® and WealthCentral®) brokerage platform, which enables you to create a centralized hub to streamline your workflow and save valuable time.
- An updated client importing process that helps you to quickly build your book in eMoney by automatically linking the accounts under your management.
- And our new household view links client and spouse accounts to a single household in eMoney so that you can send out individual invitations to the client website and provide access to their own brokerage capabilities through their unique username and password.
- A simplified account opening process, eMoney passes some of your clients’ contact record data directly to the WealthscapeSM account opening fields, reducing the amount of data entry and streamlining the process.
- The ability to initiate and delegate brokerage actions through a shared Tasks list that allows you to assign and receive Tasks reminders to complete brokerage actions on behalf of a client.
- The industry’s first fully integrated, planning-centric digital advice platform delivered through financial advisors – Fidelity AMP. Enabling joint clients to manage digital and fully-advised end investors side-by-side, and easily evolve clients from automated to collaborative service as their financial planning needs grow.
For your clients…
- Bi-directional single sign-on for myStreetscape® clients and an easy and direct link to Fidelity.com for RIA clients provides convenient access to their Fidelity accounts from within their eMoney experience.
- Broker-dealer clients can also manage their eDelivery preferences and all users can access copies of their Fidelity documents, like statements and tax forms for all accounts across the household, in their eMoney Vault.
- Clients with Traditional and Digital Brokerage Accounts can manage their Account Profiles from within their eMoney Client Site, creating a simpler and more intuitive process for managing and monitoring their wealth.
The latest eMoney integration is designed to help you improve your client relationships, be more efficient in your operations, and differentiate your offering through the delivery of an integrated and complete wealth management experience.
Need a little help getting started?
- View our detailed instructions on Enabling the Integration for Broker-Dealers, RIAs, and Home Offices
- Check out our complete Fidelity Integration User Guide for steps on launching and using the integration
- Read some of the Integration Best Practices other Advisors have discovered
- Download our Advisor Q&A for a list of common questions on features and use
- Log into your eMoney Advisor Site and click Help to access videos, users guides, and other resources in The Knowledge Base
For other questions and help along the way, call eMoney’s Client Engagement Team at 888-362-8482 or email email@example.com. With questions specific to data or functionality within Fidelity’s platform, please contact your Fidelity Representative.