With summer quickly approaching, it’s a great time to share a Memorial Day message or schedule a mid-year review with your clients.
If you subscribe to Advisor Branded Marketing, you have access to a library of email templates to engage your clients from within eMoney.
Let’s look at how to create, send, and track email engagement with Advisor Branded Marketing!
Create Your Email
Open the Emails tab inside Advisor Branded Marketing and either click “Create Email” to create a blank template or search our existing templates.
Advisor Branded Marketing includes basic email templates you can open by clicking “Start Email” beneath the template name. When using a template, be sure to customize the message to add your own personal touch.
Customize Your Email
Once you have the email open, select Edit to customize the subject line, the header image, and the body copy of the message.
Add a personal greeting at the beginning of the message and include any additional comments you’d like to share with your clients.
Most templates include an optional header image. You can remove or replace the image. It’s important to note, if you are replacing the image, we recommend using a 600×100 pixel JPG or PNG.
Attach Content to Share
Don’t forget to utilize your ABM Content Library. There’s a wealth of articles you can share to educate and engage clients on financial topics, industry insights, and relevant news.
Select Content to Share to attach articles and videos to your email.
You’ll choose content from the Content Library list and will be able to filter by category and media type. You’ll add content one at a time but can repeat this step to add more.
Add Your Recipients
Click Add Contact(s) to create a recipient list. You can select:
- Clients – Choose clients from your eMoney client list. Clients will need to have an email address entered in their client profile to add to the recipient list.
- Groups – Choose a client group. You’ll need to create a group from your client list for options to appear here.
- To create a client group: Select Clients on the top toolbar > Manage Groups > Add Group
- To add a client to the client group: Select Clients on the top toolbar > Click on the drop down arrow next to a client name > Check the correct group
- Additional – Add any additional email addresses for clients, prospects, and others who aren’t in your eMoney client list yet.
If you select more than one client or add a client group, all clients are automatically blind copied and will not see the other recipients.
If a client replies to the email, you’ll receive responses directly in your email server inbox (for example, Outlook, Gmail). You will not have an inbox in Advisor Branded Marketing.
After sending an email, you can check to see if it was delivered successfully and if the client opened the email. Click Sent to view a list of all your sent emails and then select the subject line of an email to see:
- the recipients
- whether the email was delivered without error
- who viewed the email.
Interested in subscribing to Advisor Branded Marketing? Schedule a demo today!
Have a question? Give us a call at 888-362-8482 or send us an email.