We’re pleased to announce that an updated and more streamlined experience is now available for eMoney users looking for best practices and tips for working within the app. Simultaneously, we are offering a brand new platform for delivering industry advice and insights in a separate online experience.
eMoney will now offer two separate blogs with two different types of content.
For information on eMoney-specific product updates, best practices, tips, and how-to guides, continue to visit the eMoney Advisor blog. Convenient access is available to you from within the Help section of the eMoney app. That way, all the support you need is accessible from one place.
Our newly launched online experience is the Heart of Advice blog. This content can assist you in fostering more meaningful client conversations on particular topics, as well as keeping you connected to leading voices within the financial planning community. The Heart of Advice is dedicated to the most important topics in the industry surrounding financial planning, fintech, the client experience, and more. You can explore the Heart of Advice blog here.
What’s the eMoney Advisor Blog?
The eMoney Advisor blog is dedicated to helping our clients get the most out of the eMoney platform. Regardless of your plan or configuration, you’ll find helpful tutorials, product updates and best practices from basic to advanced planning tactics.
This blog has a fresh new look to help you better navigate through the topics that interest you. Though the design has changed, the location of the information has not, so this will not impact access to any pages you’ve bookmarked.
What’s the Heart of Advice Blog?
The Heart of Advice blog reflects our commitment to the practice of planning, to advisors, and to the people we serve together. This blog was created to help you navigate the complexities of building productive relationships. We want to help your firm grow, to meet the evolving needs of your clients, and to stay at the forefront of financial planning. Explore the Heart of Advice to hear experts from eMoney and around the industry weigh in on the most pressing topics facing financial professionals today, including:
- Financial Planning: Financial planning is driven by a client’s personal and financial priorities. In this way, each plan is unique. Understanding basic and advanced planning techniques can help you deliver personalized plans to all your clients, regardless of where they are in their financial lifecycle, to help them achieve their most important goals in life.
- Fintech: Financial planning technology is essential for balancing personalization and scale in the delivery of financial advice. Keeping up with fintech solutions empowers advisors and firms to transform their planning experience through innovation. A greater understanding of financial planning technology can help you and your firm realize higher planning ROI.
- Client Experience: Delivering an exceptional client experience is a way to differentiate your firm and grow planning revenue. It’s also a way to build deep relationships with meaningful results for clients. Understand the elements of a superior client experience to stay at the forefront of financial planning.
- Marketing: For financial advisors, digital marketing is essential for connecting with new clients and engaging with current clients in a scalable way. Keep up with the latest marketing best practices and technology to grow your business online, personalize your connections, and boost your online presence with a streamlined, revenue-focused digital marketing strategy.
- Practice Management: Whether it’s marketing, sales, compliance, office analytics, or any other part of the business, independent advisors and home offices alike have a lot to manage. Learning to seamlessly fit each of these pieces together can yield far higher efficiency, productivity, and scale.
- Industry News and Trends: Financial planning has changed dramatically over the past few decades. And it will continue to change as technology evolves, new generations of clients demand more, the regulatory landscape shifts, and competition in the industry stiffens. Stay on top of the latest trends and regulations to keep your firm prepared for what’s to come.
- Advisor Perspectives: In financial planning, the advisor-client relationship is transactional, yet deeply personal. In this way, the job of a financial advisor is unlike most others. Hear from your peers in practices large and small to learn about creative new ways of connecting with clients and growing planning practices.
How can I access each of the blogs?
Clients of eMoney can access the eMoney Advisor blog from within the eMoney App, under Help.
The Heart of Advice blog is available to everyone and can be accessed directly at www.eMoneyAdvisor.com/blog or by selecting Blog under the Resources section of www.emoneyadvisor.com.