- Keynote speakers include Angela Duckworth, Founder and CEO of Character Lab; Shawn Achor, New York Times bestselling author; Dr. Brynn Winegard, PhD in Business and Neuroscience; and Tien Tzuo, Founder and CEO of Zuora
- The theme of this year’s Summit is “The Heart of Advice,” focusing on the core of what makes a truly exceptional client experience
RADNOR, Pa. – June 25, 2019 – eMoney Advisor (eMoney), a leading provider of technology solutions and services that help people talk about money, today announced the agenda for the 2019 eMoney Summit, the industry’s premier event for planning-led financial professionals. The 2019 eMoney Summit will be held at the Fairmont Austin in Austin, Texas on Oct. 14-16, 2019.
Now in its sixth year, the annual event will attract more than 1,300 of the industry’s finest financial professionals from across the country. In addition to hearing from a dynamic and inspiring group of keynote speakers, attendees will receive exclusive updates on eMoney’s product vision and have access to extensive opportunities for learning and development, including more than 1,000 one-on-one training sessions with eMoney coaches and 10 hours of CFP® Continuing Education courses. Attendees can personalize their experience by choosing from 70 presentations that cover best practices, hot topics and industry trends.
Sponsored by more than 30 industry partners and leading tech providers, the Summit will unpack the core of what makes a truly exceptional client experience through a theme of “The Heart of Advice.” To kick off Day 1 of the event, eMoney CEO Ed O’Brien will share insights on how to deliver new value to clients by marrying the emotional and psychological elements of behavioral finance with the scientific, data-driven aspects of wealth management.
“Our annual summit continues to draw forward-thinking advisors, and we’re excited to welcome more than 1,300 professionals this year to explore what’s next for the industry,” said O’Brien. “Financial planning is becoming a mixture of art and science, and we’ve designed the Summit to reflect how automation, predictive analytics and other technology paired with emotional intelligence are changing the role of an advisor. From collaborative training sessions, to engaging keynote speeches on new research and sharing leading thought leadership, we’re confident the Summit will provide actionable takeaways to help advisors better anticipate client needs.”
The three-day event will offer attendees an interactive environment to learn, collaborate and engage with renowned researchers in neuroscience and business leaders within the financial planning industry, including keynote presentations from:
- Angela Duckworth, founder and CEO of Character Lab, who will discuss her influential work on true grit—the tendency to pursue long-term goals with perseverance and passion. She will describe the predictive power of grit for performance in a variety of fascinating contexts.
- Shawn Achor, New York Times Best Selling Author, who will share his research and formula, called The Happiness Advantage, to train your brain to be positive at work first to fuel greater success second.
- Dr. Brynn Winegard, an award-winning professor, speaker and business-brain expert, currently ranked #7 in the world for human behavior experts working in business, will discuss the art of neuroselling: how can you tap into the human subconscious to understand the ways people really process you and your influence during a conversation or sales pitch.
- Tien Tzuo, founder and CEO of Zuora, who will share the ways your business can survive and thrive in the Subscription Economy by shifting your business model.
In addition, attendees can choose from a variety of break-out sessions, exploring topics that range from technology adoption, relationship building, retirement planning, cybercrime, neuroeconomics and much more. Each and every session ensures practical, relevant, and actionable takeaways that the attendees can bring back to their firm, team and clients to make an impact right away.
To view the entire agenda, get more information about the Summit or to register, please visit https://info.emoneyadvisor.com/summit-2019#agenda.
For real-time updates on the Summit, follow eMoney on Twitter (https://twitter.com/eMoneyAdvisor) or search the hashtag #eMoneySummit19.
About eMoney Advisor, LLC
eMoney Advisor, LLC (“eMoney”) provides technology solutions and services that help people talk about money. Rooted in comprehensive financial planning, eMoney’s solutions strengthen client relationships, streamline business operations, enhance business development and drive overall growth. As of March 31, 2019, more than 60,000 financial professionals across firms of all sizes use the eMoney platform to serve 4.4 million households throughout the U.S. For more information, please visit: www.emoneyadvisor.com.