- The redesign enables a more engaging client experience, allowing clients to see, track and analyze progress towards their financial goal
- New functionality cultivates collaborative planning between advisors and their clients, leading to stronger relationships
RADNOR, Pa. – September 7, 2017 – eMoney Advisor (eMoney) announced today the release of a redesigned Client Website homepage with new functionality, delivering a more modernized, personal financial management experience. eMoney’s award-winning Client Website, which is currently used by two million end-clients, now features an updated layout with interactive tiles that can be personalized to display the financial data that is most important to them. New functionality includes an interactive Goals section where end-clients can easily add goals, track their progress towards funding those goals and visualize how they impact their long-term financial outlook. Allowing end-clients to input and update their financial goals enables advisors to adapt plans in real-time based on their clients’ priorities.
“Our vision for the redesign and new Goals section is to cultivate a more interactive financial planning experience that keeps clients connected and engaged with their financial plans. Doing so helps advisors better understand their clients’ priorities, resulting in more effective planning, stronger advisor-client relationships, and ultimately, better outcomes,” said eMoney SVP, product management, Jessica Liberi.
The new user-friendly Goals section allows end-clients to:
- Instantly see the impact a goal has on their long-term financial outlook
- View anticipated funding and potential actions needed to accomplish goals
- Evaluate their spending and saving habits to fund a goal
- Keep their advisor connected to what’s most important to them
- Better visualize their complete financial picture in one place
Additionally, the redesigned Client Website homepage reflects the look and feel of eMoney’s advisor dashboard, ensuring a consistent, optimized user experience for advisors.
To read more about the Client Website homepage and Goals section, click here.
eMoney Advisor, LLC (“eMoney”), based in Radnor, Pennsylvania, is the leading scalable wealth management technology developed for financial professionals, firms, and enterprises of all sizes. Rooted in collaborative financial planning, eMoney’s technology enables financial professionals to build stronger client relationships, streamline business operations, and drive revenue and growth. Developed and perfected by nearly 500 passionate, innovative, and dedicated employees in three locations, eMoney’s solutions transform the wealth management experience for more than 45,000 financial professionals and 2 million end-clients nationwide. For more information, please visit: www.emoneyadvisor.com