- Kawasaki Joins All-Star Lineup That Includes Andy McAfee, Clara Shih and Pete Souza, Among Others
- More than 750 people scheduled to attend this year’s Summit, making it the biggest event in company history
RADNOR, Pa. – September 18, 2017 – With more than 750 confirmed attendees for this year’s eMoney Advisor (eMoney) Summit at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in Scottsdale, Ariz., Sept. 25-27, eMoney recently announced its final keynote speaker, Guy Kawasaki, author and chief evangelist of Canva.
Kawasaki will discuss “The Art of Enchantment,” focusing on how speech influences people’s hearts, minds and actions. He will further detail in his session how to achieve likability and trustworthiness and how to overcome resistance, a topic that all advisors can relate to when interacting with clients.
Enabled by the support of featured sponsor Carson Group and 24 additional sponsors, the fourth annual eMoney Advisor Summit will include 75 sessions and provide 22 hours of training, which will reinforce this year’s theme of “Plan it Forward,” acknowledging that the financial plans advisors build for clients affect more than just finances. eMoney will also announce its 2018 roadmap and unveil the next generation of Advisor Branded Marketing, a marketing solution that arms advisors with the digital resources and campaigns they need to easily attract, nurture, convert and retain clients built right into the eMoney platform.
“We’re very excited that Guy Kawasaki is joining the roster of keynote speakers at this year’s Summit,” said Ed O’Brien, CEO of eMoney Advisor. “In addition to the incredible speaker lineup this year, we look forward to engaging attendees on financial planning and more to help them become better advisors and build their practices. The future of the industry will be in Scottsdale.”
This year’s Summit will be the biggest in company history and features other speakers, including:
- Andy McAfee, principal research scientist at MIT, who will discuss the second machine age and how financial advisors need to rethink the integration of minds and machines, as well as products and platforms.
- Clara Shih, CEO of Hearsay, bestselling author and Silicon Valley entrepreneur, who will discuss “social selling” and how social and mobile have changed the game on client relationships, referrals and selling.
- Pete Souza, former White House chief official photographer, who will share his personal and professional experiences from documenting the presidencies of Ronald Reagan and Barack Obama.
- Jeff Bush of The Washington Update, who will discuss the current state of politics and how this affects the financial services industry in his speech, “The View from the Hill.”
- Mike Durbin, head of FI investment and technology solutions, who will share perspectives on how advisors can bolster the value they deliver to clients amidst a rapidly changing industry.
- Ron Carson, industry thought leader and founder and CEO of Carson Group Holdings, who will answer a diverse array of questions submitted by his peers attending the Summit.
- Michael Kitces, an industry expert who will discuss the “Industry Trends Shaping Financial Advice.”
- Jeff Kleintop, chief global investment strategist, Charles Schwab & Co. Inc., who will analyze current trends in the global markets and what they mean for U.S. investors.
Advisors can get real-time updates from the Summit by following eMoney on Twitter (https://twitter.com/eMoneyAdvisor) or searching the hashtag #eMoneySummit17. Visit emoneyadvisor.com/summit-17 to view the full agenda.
eMoney Advisor, LLC (“eMoney”), based in Radnor, Pennsylvania, is the leading scalable wealth management technology developed for financial professionals, firms, and enterprises of all sizes. Rooted in collaborative financial planning, eMoney’s technology enables financial professionals to build stronger client relationships, streamline business operations, and drive revenue and growth. Developed and perfected by nearly 500 passionate, innovative, and dedicated employees in three locations, eMoney’s solutions transform the wealth management experience for more than 45,000 financial professionals and 2 million end- clients nationwide. For more information, please visit: www.emoneyadvisor.com.