Get ready to explore various tax planning strategies and implementation tactics to help clients plan for the future.
The presentation of the material in this video may be different than what you saw live, but the content is the same.
Jump ahead using the chapter timestamps shown below:
- Adding a Sample Client 7:41
- Adding Family Information under the Facts 9:22
- Adding Assumptions under the Facts 14:33
- Adding Real Estate in the Facts 25:22
- Adding Investments under the Facts 29:57
- Adding Qualified Retirement in the Facts 38:53
- Adding Business Investments in the Facts 40:47
- Adding Income in the Facts 43:42
- Adding Expenses in the Facts 45:21
- Reviewing all your inputs in the Reports 47:16
- Showing the Information to your client within Decision Center 59:05
Looking for more eMoney training opportunities?
Check out how you can register for our upcoming Advanced and Impactful Extras webinars, earn Continuing Education (CE) credits by attending our monthly on-demand CE webinars or our virtual live training workshops.