At eMoney, we’re constantly looking for opportunities to improve your experience. While those improvements often come in the form of new and improved functionality, that’s not the only way we strive to meet your needs.
Over the coming days, we’ll be transitioning to a new phone support structure that is more targeted and specific, so we can manage your incoming requests more efficiently. When you reach out to our Client Support team, you’ll be directed to the representative best equipped to address your question.
The new queues will guide you to the most qualified representative to meet your needs. Additionally, they will lead to:
- Reduced response times
- Decreased hold times
- Faster call resolution
Our queue structure will transition to the new format below:
- Press 1: For planning or data entry questions
- For Estate Planning, press 1
- For Insurance or Annuities, press 2
- For Stock Options, press 3
- For Investments or Monte Carlo, press 4
- For Retirement Planning, press 5
- For Cashflow Simulation or Taxes, press 6
- For Education Planning, press 7
- For all other planning or data entry related questions, press 8
- To return to the main menu, press 9
- Press 2: For third-party integrations located under the applications menu, press 2
- Press 3: For connections questions, press 3
- For questions regarding an existing connection with an active ticket, press 1
- For help establishing a new connection or any other connection-related questions, press 2
- To return to the main menu, press 3
- Press 4: For client portal questions
- Press 5: For add-on module questions including Advisor Branded Marketing, Advisor & Office Analytics or Advisor Assurance
- Press 6: For login or security questions
- Press 7: For alerts, tasks, sharing rules or other client management features
- Press 8: For vault questions
- Press 9: For all other questions
These new queues will allow us to better prioritize customer requests to make sure that you’re connected with the right representative to meet your needs.
Questions? Give us a call at 888-362-8482 or send us an email.