To help you to increase efficiency, reduce data entry, and ensure consistency across multiple applications, eMoney works with a number of software providers to deliver powerful integrations. With eMoney you’ll gain access to variety of integration types including Client Relationship Management (CRM), Connection-based, Performance and Risk Assessment, and Reporting and Planning.
While each integration has its own unique features, there are three common ones. These will help you save time and utilize all of your available tools from multiple applications.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) -With the click of a button, you can navigate between the integrated institution and eMoney without opening a new window and separately signing in.
- Link/Import Clients – With many institutions, you can import clients into eMoney, sync data, and link accounts.
- Integrated Reports/Tools – You can access integrated reports and planning tools from institutions within the eMoney platform.
Utilizing Multiple Integrations
With access to different types of integrations with different features, you may want to enable more than one integration to maximize the benefits. As a best practice, we suggest following the workflow below when using multiple integrations.
- CRM – First, you’ll import a client and bring over their basic information using a CRM integration such as Redtail. Only one CRM integration can be used at a time. If you don’t have a CRM integration, you can also import clients using connection-based integrations.
- Connection-based – Next, you can link your client’s accounts using a connection-based integration such as Albridge or Fidelity.
- Portfolio and Risk Assessment – After you’ve linked your client’s accounts, you can use integrations such as Envestnet and Riskalyze to analyze and assess their portfolios.
- Reporting and Planning – Finally, you can utilize reports and planning tools, from integrations such as Morningstar and MoneyGuidePro.
How to Enable Integrations
Once you know which integrations you want to use, you’re ready to get started. Integrations live under the Applications tab on your advisor site. By clicking View All Applications, you’ll see the integrations available to your eMoney user license. Depending on your license, your integration options may differ. It’s important to note that you’ll need to subscribe to and have a set of credentials for the integrated institution before turning it on in eMoney.
To enable an integration:
- Click Applications > View All Applications.
- Select the institution’s tile.
- Review the available features by reading the description and navigating through the screenshots.
- Click Turn On.
- Enter the required credentials, which may be different for each institution.
- Some integrations will require preliminary steps, which will be listed as part of the set up process.
For more information on each integration, check out the advisor help section. Click Help on your advisor homepage, and search for the integrated institution name to access user guides, videos and how-to’s.