In this week’s session, Rolling Out the Client Portal we covered best practices on how to introduce the Client Portal to your clients.
- Develop your Client Portal pitch
- Invite and Onboard Clients
- Customize the Client Portal
- An overview of the Vault, Security Features and Alliance Partners
For a quick recap, take a look at the Rolling Out the Client Portal slide deck.
- Client Portal Onboarding (User guide)
- Client Portal Settings Best Practices (User guide)
- Increase Engagement with Client Alerts (Blog)
- Client Portal Support (Blog)
- Introducing Client to the Mobile Site (Blog)
Additional eMoney Training
Is there a specific eMoney product or feature you want to learn more about? We may have a live training workshop in your area or an upcoming training webinar that covers your questions! Check out our training schedule here.
Take Your Training to the Next Level at this Year’s Summit!
Join us for the sixth annual eMoney Summit in Austin, Texas from October 14 to 16. Discover how forward-thinking advisors are getting to The Heart of AdviceSM, the core of what makes a truly exceptional client experience. You’ll leave the Summit with page after page of actionable strategies and eMoney best practices you can use to supercharge your office’s growth. Register Here!