In this past week’s session, Advanced Planning vs. Foundational Planning we learned about the difference between Foundational and Advanced Planning as we used a sample client to mimic a typical progression through different planning stages.
- Foundational Planning Experience using sample clients, the Stevens
- Foundational Planning Data Entry and Deliverables
- Graduating Clients to Advanced Planning
- Advanced Planning Tools Overview
- Key Differences between Foundational and Advanced Planning
- Foundational Planning: Here’s What You Need to Know (Blog)
- Foundational Planning: Produce More Plans, For More Clients, More Efficiently (Blog)
- Presenting to Prospects with Foundational Planning – Meet the Stevens (Blog)
- Getting Started with Advanced Planning (Blog)
- Advanced Planning – Scenarios vs. What-Ifs (Blog)
Additional eMoney Training
Is there a specific eMoney product or feature you want to learn more about? We may have a live training workshop in your area or an upcoming training webinar that covers your questions! Check out our training schedule here.
Take Your Training to the Next Level at this Year’s Summit!
Join us for the sixth annual eMoney Summit in Austin, Texas from October 14 to 16. Discover how forward-thinking advisors are getting to The Heart of AdviceSM, the core of what makes a truly exceptional client experience. You’ll leave the Summit with page after page of actionable strategies and eMoney best practices you can use to supercharge your office’s growth.
Discounted tickets available for a limited time:
$1299 $999. Register Here!